Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: TXISTU, S.L. Registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 15.401, Section of the Book of Companies, Folio 44, Section 8, Page M-139260, Inscription 1ª, which has the corporate purpose of catering services.
Mailing address: C / Infanta Mercedes, 79, 28020-Madrid.
Phone: (+34) 915790871
- a) For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We treat the information provided to us with the purpose of providing our services, managing reservations in our restaurants and the organization of events, promotional action and satisfaction surveys about our services.
The user must fill in the forms with true, exact, complete and updated data, being informed at the same time of those data of obligatory completion (*). Likewise, with acceptance, you acknowledge that the information and personal data collected are accurate and true.
- b) How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your data as long as the cancellation right is not exercised. In the cases in which services have been provided at a price, during the time necessary to ensure compliance with the obligations derived from a contract or pre-contract.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is:
- a) the need to attend to your requests for reservations and organization of events;
- b) your consent, in the case of participating in raffles and satisfaction surveys;
- c) the obligation to provide the service, in the event that it is contracted, be it a lunch or dinner, or an event.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The users’ data will also be communicated to the treatment managers that provide services to TXISTU, S.L., all of which are subject to the new General Data Protection Regulation because they are within the territory of the European Union.
Rights of the interested parties.
- a) What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether TXISTU .S.L. We are treating personal data that concerns you.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected or wish to unsubscribe as users of our services.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims, in addition, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. TXISTU, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If requested, those interested will be entitled to receive the data available to TXISTU, S.L. in a commonly used computer format, capable of being read by the applications usually used. The file will be sent to the email that is recorded to TXISTU, S.L.
- b) How can I exercise my rights?
To exercise your rights you must send an email to email@example.com attached copy of your ID card and indicating the rights you claim to be recognized. In the cases of opposition and limitation to treatment, you must state the reasons why you are requesting them.
At any time, and without the need to attach a copy of the ID, you can request by mail to the address indicated, that commercial information is not sent to you, without prejudice to the information that has been sent to you up to that moment.
TXISTU, S.L. It has a period of one month, with the possibility of extending it another month when there are reasons that justify it, to recognize the rights that it exercises. After that period, if you consider that your rights have not been recognized, you can go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection requesting the protection of their rights. You can find more information at www.agpd.es.
TXISTU, S.L., has adopted the necessary technical measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access to personal data that the user has provided. Due to the nature of the data processing and the information used by TXISTU, S.L., there is no serious risk for those interested. However, and in the event of any undue access to the data that could entail serious negative consequences for the interested parties, TXISTU, S.L. will inform them conveniently so that they adopt the measures they consider appropriate.
- a) What are cookies and what are they for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Depending on the entity that manages them, it can be:
Own cookies: They are sent to the user’s computer from the computer or domain that provides the requested service.
Third party cookies: They are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by another entity than the one that provides the service that the user intends.
According to the time they remain active, cookies are classified as:
Session cookies: They are only active while the user accesses a website.
Persistent cookies: The data is still usable and accessible to the person responsible for the installation of the cookie during the period it sets and which goes beyond the end of the session.
Cookies are very useful for the user, because thanks to them, many of their functionalities of their use will not be possible. The cookies used are not harmful and may be used only during the user’s session, during a specific period or permanently.
- b) List of cookies used on this website
Provider name purpose expiration
Cookies warning own cookie notice 1 year
ANALYTICAL AND THIRD PARTIES
Name Provider expiration purpose
Google Analytics (_gid and _ga) Google know your preferences and browsing habits 1 day
Google Analytics (IDE and id) …… Google give user consent 18 months
- c) How to deactivate or eliminate cookies
Cookies are very useful for the user, because thanks to them, many of their functionalities of their use will not be possible.
If in spite of this, the user wishes to deactivate or eliminate cookies, either in their entirety, and those that detect browsing uses for behavioral advertising purposes, they may at any time through the browser’s cookie management features. Next, the appropriate links for this are detailed with the four types of navigators existing in the market:
Chrome, https: //support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py? Hl = en-GB & answer = 95647 & p = …
Internet Explorer, https://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
Images and information contained on the web
It is forbidden the total or partial reproduction of any text, scheme, image or other type of information contained in the web http://www.asadordonostiarra.com
Links or hyperlinks
- a) The present data protection policy of TXISTU, S.L .. will not be extended to links or hyperlinks from its websites with others beyond its control, or from other websites also beyond its control with the pages of asadordonostiarra.com.
- b) TXISTU, SL does not allow hidden links (deeplinks), nor the manipulation of the contents of its website (frames) by third parties, and any link from other websites must be produced to the login page of TXISTU, SL. links are allowed from this website or to it that disclose or transmit any legally prohibited material, inappropriate for the formation of youth or childhood, or susceptible to generate moral rejection, individually or collectively.
Sending advertising by conventional or electronic means
- a) According to the mechanism of inclusion of users in the lists of advertising shipments foreseen in the registration forms of this website, if the user does not click and activate the corresponding box, it will be estimated not included in such list.
- b) In accordance with the applicable regulations, TXISTU, S.L. recognizes the possibility of opposing the reception of conventional and electronic advertising, as well as of revoking at any time consents previously granted for this purpose, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or written and signed communication (attaching a copy of the DNI) addressed to the company TXISTU, SL with address at C / Infanta Mercedes, 79. 28020 Madrid (Spain). These guarantees will also be required of data assignees from TXISTU, S.L ..
Modification of this data protection policy
TXISTU, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy, previously informing users of the changes that occur in it.
Applicable legislation and conflict resolution
- a) This Data Protection Policy of TXISTU, S.L. its interpretation, as well as any litigation derived from it between TXISTU, S.L. and its clients will be governed by Spanish legislation.
- b) With express waiver of its own jurisdiction, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid-Capital (Spain).